FITTING INSTRUCTIONS TO BE FOLLOWED EACH TIME RESPIRATION IN USE
Before use, check for visible damage. Damaged or dirty (on breathing side) particles filtering half mask should not be used.
- Cup the mask in your hand.
- With nose clip up. cover mouth and nose with mask.
- Position elastic straps to back of Head and Neck.
- Tighten the head and neck straps as necessary.
- Press adjustable nose clip to prevent leakage.
- To check fit. place both hands completely over the mask and exhale. if air leaks around nose, readjust the nose clip. if air leaks at the mask edges, work the straps back along the sides of your head. Repeat the procedure until respirator is sealed properly.