Features of Copper Bonded Earth Rods:
- These Earthing Rods are produced by electrolytically bonding steel-core with 99.95 % pure copper.
- Most economical method of achieving a low earth-resistance.
- Threading on earth rods are formed by cold rolling process (stronger than cut-threads),ensuring strength of the metallurgical bond
- Low carbon-steel-core ensures high tensile strength
- Highly corrosion resistant; ideal for deep driving
- Standard copper thickness is 0.25 mm
- Optimum Economic Efficiency
- Very High Tensile Strength
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.