- Pump control PS-01 with adjusting screw for changing the start-up pressure from 1 - 3.5 bar CE and RoHs tested. !
- The pressure control is suitable for your home water supply in the home and garden. It automatically controls deep well pumps, centrifugal pumps, submersible pumps. The pump control unit is mounted between the conveyor (pump) and the removal point.
- Technical data: switching pressure: 1.5 bar pressure setting for switch-on pressure (1.5 bar is pre-set) can be adjusted by means of adjusting screw. Operating pressure: max. 10 bar supply voltage: 220 V - 240 V / 50 Hz switching capacity: up to 1.1 kW protection class: IP 65 current consumption: max. 10A Operating Temperature: Max. 60°C LED power indicator: Power on, Pump on, Failure, Restart.
- Dry run protection: switches the pump off in case of water shortage, check valve: prevents pressure impact effects. Connection: 2 x 1 inch external thread. Cable lengths: coupling 50 cm and plug 90 cm. Dimensions: 25 x 17 x 17 cm.
- How it works: When water is removed (the pressure falls below 1.5 bar), the control unit switches the pump "ON". Closing the tap (internal water flow guard switches off), the control unit switches off the pump temporarily "OFF". If the control unit does not detect water flow, the pump shuts off time delayed and protects the pump from "dry running". The built-in check valve prevents unloading of the pipe system on the consumer side.